Sage Supports Australia
In light of the tragic events in Australia there are massive recovery efforts underway and everyone from Sage, including the Sage Intacct team, wants to extend our deepest concerns and sympathy to all those affected by the bushfires.
To show its support, Sage announced this week that it is making a £10,000 (AUS $18,900) donation through the Sage Foundation to aid the rescue and recovery efforts. The grant will be going to Sage’s charity partner, Gotcha4Life, who will deliver mental health programs in rural and regional areas who have been affected so badly.
While the U.S. may be more than 9,000 miles away, many Americans want to know: How can we help Australia during this catastrophic time?
Given Sage’s presence in Australia and the magnitude of this tragedy, we would like to give everyone the opportunity to lend their support and link to a few organizations that are instrumental in helping relief efforts.
One easy way to help involves a Sage Intacct customer – G2, the world’s largest tech marketplace where businesses can discover, review, and manage the technology they need to reach their potential. For every new software review at G2.com via this link, they will donate $10 to the American Red Cross fund earmarked for the Australian bushfire efforts. Why not take a minute to review Sage Intacct or any other technology solution in use at your business and help raise some funds?
Here are several additional ways to help:
Humanitarian & Firefighter Support
- Australian Red Cross
- Salvation Army Australia
- Vincent de Paul Society Australia
- New South Wales Rural Fire Service, which has also set up specific funds for the families of two firefighters.
- Australian comedian Celeste Barber created a Facebook fundraiser for the Trustee for NSW Rural Fire Service & Brigades Donation Fund.The fund jointly supports the New South Wales fire brigade as well as the Victoria Country Fire Authority and South Australia's Country Service.
- Save the Children
- WIRES, an Australian wildlife rescue nonprofit
- You can also give to these verified GoFundMe accounts set up for Port Macquarie Koala Hospitaland Currumbin Wildlife Hospital
- World Wildlife Fund
- Wildlife Victoria
- RSPCA New South Wales
Please feel free to share this link with partners, customers, and others within your network so we can amplify the relief efforts.
Brittany Benson is the Senior Corporate Communications Manager at Sage Intacct.