Sage Intacct Advantage 2020 – Coming to a Browser Near You
It might be a virtual this year, but the annual Sage Intacct Advantage conference promises to be a landmark event in 2020 – and let me tell you why.
Taking place on 20th and 21st October, Sage Intacct and Sage People customers, prospects, partners and colleagues will be able to access keynote and breakout content via a virtual platform. Although in a different environment this year, we will also come together as we always have done to share successes, get inspired, learn what’s new, and connect with new and long-time friends.
With a packed agenda and 1000’s of registrants ready to watch the keynotes and breakout sessions, we are proud to share that that we will be announcing the following product updates:
- In Continuous Accounting – we will be announcing the enhanced integration between key front-office and back-office systems with the new Salesforce Advanced CRM Integration for Nonprofits. Enabling automatic time capture with Sage Intelligent Time, a new AI-powered solution introduced last month, as well as enhanced functionality to automate simple and more advanced allocations, including those across entities with different base currencies while maintaining auditability back to the source and basis.
- In Continuous Trust – we will showcase the new General Ledger Outlier Detection – the latest artificial intelligence (AI) innovation coming to the Sage Intacct Intelligent GL. Designed to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information, Outlier Detection for General Ledger uses AI to automatically analyze journal entries and flag outliers that may need a closer look to deliver continuous trust in our customers financial data..
- In Continuous Insight – we will also be announcing the launch of the Interactive Visual Explorer, a new multi-dimensional graphical tool that provides flexible, live analysis to explore financial data. In terms of understanding your business, reports and dashboards are helpful, but now business users can gain a new level of insight by dynamically exploring their real-time data in Sage Intacct.
As well as the exciting product announcements, keynote highlights include:
- Dan Miller – sharing how we can help bring more visibility, agility, and resilience to the day-to-day operations of our customers
- Aaron Harris - updating the audience on Sage Business Cloud
- And an appearance from me, taking our audience through the Medium Segment Strategy
As ever this event wouldn’t be possible without our sponsors which you can check out here
Following the event, we will use Microsoft Stream to make this awesome content (in video format) available to colleagues - keep your eye on the Your Sage Medium Segment Page for more info.
Let me take this opportunity to thank each and every colleague that has worked to make Sage Intacct Advantage 2020 possible. I know and appreciate the hard work that goes into making any event a success, but the current environment makes it even more challenging. THANK YOU.
We also need to thank our customers without which we would not have Sage Intacct Advantage.
If you’d like to join in on social – feel free to tweet about the event using the hashtag #ADV20
Keep calm, power on.
Marc Linden has more than 30 years of finance, business strategy, and general management experience. As EVP and General Manager, Medium Segment Solutions, Marc leads Sage's teams focused on medium-sized businesses across the globe--including Sage Intacct, Sage People, and Sage X3, among others. Previously, Marc spent 10 years as the CFO of Intacct prior to its acquisition by Sage. Prior to Intacct, Marc spent time in senior roles at Mirapoint, Inc., Openwave, Onebox, Octel, and Global Village / OneWorld. His career began in technology practice at McKinsey & Company. Marc holds an economics degree from the University of California at Berkeley, and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Thought leadership
- Customer Story
- Company News
- Product Focused
- CFO Focus
- Professional Services
- Technology Innovation
- #COVID-19 crisis
- Financial Services
- Industry Insight
- Workforce Experiences
- Wholesale Distribution
- Workforce experiences, workforce visibility
- Construction & Real Estate
- HR Automation