Sage Foundation Relief Opportunity
In light of the tragic events in our Sage Intacct Advantage 2017 host city, Las Vegas, as well as the wildfires in California, there are massive recovery efforts underway. Sage Foundation and Sage Intacct would like to give everyone the opportunity to lend their support. In response, Sage Foundation will match the first $5,000 raised for each fund, for a potential donation total of $10,000 to disaster relief. Sage Foundation is honored to be able to be part of these efforts to show our care for those in need in our communities.
Las Vegas Tragedy
Recipient: University Medical Center
Donations can be made to the local UMC in honor of their contribution to victims, survivors, and first responders. They are focused on supporting the Las Vegas community and those who helped the victims. Some key facts about UMC:
- University Medical Center is the only Level 1 trauma hospital in the entire state of Nevada
- UMC took the most shooting victims and is STILL treating victims as of today
- UMC staff and services are to credit for saving hundreds of lives, using a lot of their resources and funding on victims
- Donations to UMC will immediately be used for services for trauma victims and will STAY LOCAL, making an impact on the Las Vegas community
Northern California Wildfires
Recipient: Red Cross
Since October 12, Red Cross has served victims of the Northern California wildfires by serving over 20,000 meals and snacks, sheltered almost 5,000 people in 57 shelters and provided over 1,100 mental health and health services to victims.
- Red Cross responds to emergencies every 8 minutes
- 91 cents on every dollar invested into humanitarian programs—very impressive!
- Wildfires are devastating California in an unprecedented way
- Over 160,000 acres destroyed
- Nearly 6,000 homes destroyed
- Tens of thousands of people displaced
- 75 cell towers destroyed
Please feel free to share this link with partners, customers, and others within your network so we can amplify our efforts.
For more than 30 years, Rob Reid has driven explosive growth at innovative companies, and has demonstrated a deep expertise in bringing cloud computing to the world of business applications. At Sage Intacct, Rob leads overall company direction, helping the cloud ERP provider deliver consistent annual growth of more than 40% during his tenure. Previously Rob served as president and CEO of LucidEra, an on-demand business intelligence provider. Prior to that, he was group vice president of Siebel CRM On Demand for Oracle Corporation. As president and CEO of on-demand CRM innovator UpShot, Rob grew the company tenfold before it was acquired by Siebel. He has also held executive management positions with Concur Commerce Network, Seeker Software, Documentum, and several other industry leaders. Follow Rob on Twitter: @SageIntacctRob